A diverse team that brings together a range of experience in Property and Casualty insurance, we can create innovative insurance options for you. JLT’s General Property and Casualty team uses their extensive knowledge and experience of global insurance markets to bring you innovative solutions.
THE JLT APPROACH
Our team of specialised brokers understand the risks associated with many different industries and processes. They will work with you to understand your needs and requirements - and design a bespoke solution that minimises risk to your business. This approach has not only won us many major clients, but has also ensured that we consistently meet and exceed their expectations with competitive solutions.
Casualty Insurance Solutions
Our team of specialists look deeper into your risk and insurance issues and create a positive risk profile - one that encourages competition in the insurance market for your business.
We then use this profile to tailor the policy wording so that it meets your precise needs - rather than using, often inadequate, off-the-shelf products. This distinctive capability has proven to be particularly useful when developing solutions in response to new emerging exposures.
The lines of business handled by our Casualty team include:
- Third Party General/Products Liability
- Product Recall
- Financial Loss'
- Employer's Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Clinical Trials
Property Insurance Solutions
JLT's dedicated property team has extensive knowledge of the global property and business interruption insurance markets, particularly those in South Africa, London, Europe and Bermuda.
By combining our awareness of developments in the industry with an understanding of the traditional insurance and capital markets, we can create innovative insurance options for you.
Our property insurance services include:
- design, placement and servicing for global or single territory- based corporations
- advising captives on programme design, marketing strategy and the creation of quality broking presentations
- captive reinsurance
- determining optimum programme structure and levels of self-insurance
- drafting and reviewing policy wordings - we offer comparisons to existing wordings and can produce bespoke wordings, being mindful of technological trends and the demands of corporate governance
- benchmarking premiums and cover against peer companies
- driving change and product innovation in the market place
For further information please contact Gail Nicol, Senior Account Executive, on +27 (0)11 361 0007 or email@example.com